Kurz Instruments Mass Flow Technology for Process and Environmental Measurements.
- Single and Multi Point Insertion Transmitters Provide Thermal Mass Flow Readings Required for Optimal Combustion.
- In-Line Mass Flow Transmitters have Patent Pending Constant Temperature Sensor Control.
- The ADAM Mass Flow Computer Integrates the Functions of Flow and Temperature Measurement, Flow Totalization,'
- Alarms, and additional options for calibration or closed loop flow control.
- Portable Air Velocity Instruments for HVAC applications; Combustion Air Flow Control Valves & Systems are also available.
- The Olympia Thermal Flow, Level and Interface Switches are user configurable and available with many options suitable for liquids, gas, air and slurries in non-hazardous applications.
- Coriolis Flowmeter
- Ultrasonic Clamp-on Flowmeter
- Vortex Flowmeter
- Electromagnetic Flowmeter
- Thermal Mass Flowmeter
- Orifice Flowmeter
- Cone Flowmeter
- Flow Nozzle
- Venturi Meter
Rheonik Coriolis Mass Flowmeters & Transmitters
- Application include Liquid, Gas & Slurries in 1/4” to 12” line size capabilities
- Flow rate measurement from 0.03 kg/h up to 1,5000,000 kg/h
- Temperature ranges from –425°F to +750°F and pressures up to 13,050 PSIG. Coriolis meters are unaffected by viscosity, density, or pressure changes in the process.
Flow Technology, Inc. Industry and Test & Measurement Flowmeters for Corrosive, Sanitary, Low and High Pressure Applications
- Highly Accurate Positive Displacement
- Turbine Flowmeters
- Magnetic Flowmeters
- Flow Computers, Linearizing Electronics and Batch/Rate/Totalizers for Industry and High Purity applications.
- The Sanitary PD Meter is CIP-compatible without disassembly and meets all applicable 3A, USDA and USPHS standards
- Sanitary Turbine withstands both CIP and SIP environments.
Great Plains Industries Battery Operated Turbine Flowmeters and Transmitters for High Precision to Industrial Applications
- Oval Gear Flowmeters and Strainers
- Economy Electric Digital Meters for Monitoring and Indication
- Turbine Flowmeters and Transmitters
- Transit Time and Doppler Ultrasonic Clamp on and Non-Invasive Liquid Flow meters
- Single Stage Regulators
- Mini Regulators
- Pneumatically Actuated Regulators
- Single Stage High Pressure Regulators
- Single Stage Springless Pressure Regulators
- Single Stage Vaporizer Regulator
- Two Stage Regulators
- Crossover Manifolds
- Back Pressure Regulators